How do I put money on an inmates account?

Money can be added to inmate's commissary accounts by using the kiosk in the jail lobby.  You can also call (866) 345-1884 or make deposits on line at: www.accesscorrections.com


Inmates can use funds from their commissary account to make phone calls to any allowed phone number.

If you wish to create and fund an account that will allow the inmate to call your number exclusively, you may do so by calling IC Solutions at 866-506-8407 or via their website at  www.icsolutions.com.

Benton County    620 Market Street    Prosser, Washington 99350
Phone: (509) 786-5710 or (509) 783-1310
Site Map   |   Employment   |   Powered by MunicipalCMS
E-notify RSS Feeds Twitter Facebook