Benton County District Court is a court of limited jurisdiction.
- Concurrent Jurisdiction with Superior Court in all misdemeanor and gross misdemeanor actions committed in violation of State/County statues or County/Municipal ordinances.
- All matters involving traffic, nontraffic and parking infractions.
- Concurrent jurisdiction with Superior Courts over Civil actions involving $100,000 or less.
- Small claims up to $5000.
- Preliminary hearings on felony investigative holds.
Kennewick Office: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (closed for lunch 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM)
Prosser Office: Monday, through Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM (closed for lunch 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM)
The District Court office is located at:
Benton County Justice Center
7122 W Okanogan Place Bldg A
Kennewick, WA 99336
Prosser Courthouse is the county seat and is located at:
620 Market Street
Prosser, WA 99350
Fax 509.786.5484Call the Court or look at your notice for individual municipality times for Kennewick, Richland, West Richland, Benton County Sheriff, State Patrol and Prosser.