The VSP Work-group Committee is made up of rural residents, property owners, public and state agencies, farm, natural resource interests and interested parties. The Work-group Committee normally meets once a month at the Benton PUD, 250 N. Gap Road, Prosser WA at 1:30 p.m. County residents and interested parties are encouraged to attend.
- April 24, 2017, Agenda, Cover Memo, Meeting Notes March 27, 2017, SWOT Analysis Sheet, Work Plan Chapters Comments Status, Chapter 7 and 8 Working Group Comments, Compiled Draft Work Plan, Combined Appendices Working Draft, CARA Intersect Map book (too large to download to website), GeoHaz Intersect Map book (too large to download to website), Habitat Connectivity, Hydro Intersect Map book (too large to download to website), PHS Intersect Map book(too large to download to website), Habitat corridors
- March 27, 2017, Agenda, Cover Memo, Meeting Notes Feb 27, 2017, Work Plan Chapters Comments Status, Agricultural Viability, Chapter 3 Agricultural Context, Outreach Chapter Revised, Chapter 7-2 Participation, Short Form Letter FAQ, Chapter 7-1 Goals Benchmark Monitoring, Chapter 7 and 8 Working Group Comments, Goals & Benchmarks, WDFW Map.
- February 27, 2017, Agenda, Cover Memo Benton VSP, Meeting notes Jan 3, 2017, Outreach Chapter, Chapter 7 Workgroup comments, Chapter 7 Goals and Benchmarks, Technical Provider Stewardship Checklist, Voluntary Participation & Practices Checklist.
- January 23, 2017, Agenda, Meeting Notes, Ch 7-1 Goals Benchmarks Monitoring 2017, Ch 7-2 Participation 2017, Ch 8 Monitoring 2017 Ch 8 Monitoring 2017, Benton Appendix Y Adaptive Management Matrix, Benton Ch 9 Timeline 2017, Outreach Table, Benton Appendix X Checklist Prelim 2017, VSP Lower Yakima Goals Revised 2017, Cover Memo VSP Work Plan Chapters 2017
- December 19, 2016, Agenda, Meeting Notes, VSP Chapter Schedule 2016, VSP Lower Yakima Goals, Revised, Agricultural Viability, Agricultural Viability Toolkit-VSP-Final, Benton CH 5 Baseline conditions, Overview Benton Ag Land All, Overview Benton Ag Land Category, CARA Ag Intersect Poster 2016, Geo Haz Ag Intersect Poster 2016, Hydrology Ag. Intersect Poster, PHS Ag Intersection Poster, Benton CH 6 Technical Providers
- November 28, 2016, Agenda, Presentations: Ground Rules-Voting Issue, Ag Change Summary, VSP Chapter Schedule, Chapter 1 Introduction, Chapter 2, VSP County profile, Chapter 3, Ag Context, Chapter 4, Related Plans and Regulations, Appendix Regulations, Lower Yakima Goal Template-Revised, Meeting Notes 10-24-16