Concealed Pistol License & Alien Firearms
Benton County residents may apply for a concealed pistol license Monday - Friday, 8:00am to 12:00pm and 1:00pm to 4:30pm.
You must bring government issued photo identification (such as, WA State driver's license or ID card); $48.00 for an original license, $32.00 for a renewal or $42.00 for a late renewal. If your license is more than 90 days past due, you will need to re-apply at the original cost for license.
Please be sure to bring exact cash or check, no debit or credit cards accepted. Application fee is non-refundable.
You may apply if:
- You are 21 years of age or older.
- You live within the limits of Benton County.
- You have never been convicted of a felony in this state or elsewhere.*
- You have never been convicted of any of the following crimes when committed by one family or household member against another on or after July 1, 1993:
- Assault IV
- Reckless Endangerment 2
- Criminal Trespass 1
- Violation of the provisions of a protection order or no-contact order restraining the person or excluding the person from the residence.
For information regarding firearm eligibility, concealed pistol license, and alien firearm licensing, go to the DOL website.
Additional information about alien firearm licensing is listed in this document.
If you need additional information, please call 509-735-6555/K87N8hDcQTTKKFTioSxqB8Q2BNX5JtAljwgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg=="> or email question to BCSORecords@co.benton.wa.us.